Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dungeons and Dragons Inspired Outfit

Hooray!!  The Dungeons and Dragons Dungeon Master Guide 5.0 is available today.  We finally have our complete set of core books.  As much as I was bummed about the book's delay, I really appreciate Wizards making sure that they are sending out a nice finished product.  To celebrate I've come up with a cute D&D inspired outfit centered on chainmail leggings.


leggings  //  tunic  //  vest  //  boots  //  dragon earring  // 





A lot of this outfit was inspired by the armor in the D&D player's handbook.  The leggings are obvious, chainmail armor.  The boots are reminiscent of studded leather armor and the cuff bracelet was inspired by bracers.  We'll just ignore the fact that I'm mixing light and heavy armor.  I also wanted some natural 'magical' elements so I included layering quartz and amethyst necklaces.  The dragon cuff earring also adds a +5 charisma.

More Chainmail Leggings


Poprageous  //  Tafi  //  Mitmunk  // BlackMilk

 

So far I've made Mountain Dwarf Paladin that is going to take an Oath of Vengeance as soon as I can reach the 3rd level.  What D&D 5.0 characters have you created?  Should I make more D&D inspired outfits based on the different classes?  Let me know down in the comments.

2 comments: